Advocatus Diaboli

This blog is about things, issues, ideas, and concepts on subjects focusing on Canada, Canadian Issues and Affairs and those that affect Canada and Canadians from afar.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Gay Human Rights Complaint

Sent to:
lsn@lifesite.net

It would be nice to know that news service or a web site that purports to be one through the use of the word news, would get its facts right.

You wrongly state the 'the confidentiality agreement did not stop Greenfield.' In fact I repeated nothing that was stated in the meeting, except for what was mutually agreed to by all parties attending the meeting. In fact what I commented on were my impressions of the discussions that were held. I don't think I ever attributed any of my comments on ideas on what will happen now to the Bishop.

Yes, there was substantial stress to Bishop Henry, faithful Christians and freedom lovers across the country. Despite your assertion that it did not enter the equation for Mr. Greenfield or the commission, you will be happy to note that I also knew that there was just as much substantial stress produced for those people in Canada, as does the Bishop, feel they should be treated as equals under the law.

My actions were taken to have the Bishop define and defend what he meant by demanding the government use its coercive powers, in a public format. has admitted to the media that his actions were done in order to attract media attention.

The Bishop says, "Given the nature of my office..' that he must observe confidentiality. He must also know that "Given the nature of my office,' his words carry far more weight and receive far more attention than that of the average citizen.

He must also know that the use of coercive powers in the past by a government led to the beginnings of the very religion he calls his, as well as

When you state, that ' the mostly unaccountable human rights complaints process...' is unaccountable, then you discount the intelligence of the voters for either keeping the provincial government that set up the commission, or voting them out.

Since you did not call me and ask me any questions I suppose you will be surprised to not, I am a Christian as you are, with a different interpretation of the bible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home